Friday, 31 May 2013

Who's Round & The King's Demons

Hello faithful readers!

I hope you're all enjoying my latest reviews, nothing beats reviewing a brand new old Doctor Who. Over the weekend I'll be bringing you the conclusion to Galaxy Four as well as an old review I have for The King's Demons, which is less review and more angry rant I fear. I'm hoping to be able to review a lovely new colour restoration of The Mind Of Evil beginning on Monday but I'm fearful of my DVD arriving late from Amazon so we'll see if I get lucky.

I also want to mention Toby Hadoke's Who's Round. Has anyone been listening to these? They're all available on the Big Finish website for free (in the podcasts section). Toby has taken on the task of getting a first hand anecdote for each and every Doctor Who story and he only has the 50th anniversary year to do it in! There are some great stories amongst these 20 (and counting) installments from some huge names in the industry and some not so big, but they all played their part in Doctor Who's long history. Check them out, you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment