Sunday, 29 May 2011

'The Beginning' and the future

I've now finished reviewing what I class as the initial 'trilogy' of linked stories from Doctor Who. These stories are all available on DVD as part of 2006's 'The Beginning' boxed set (3discs) which has some great extra features on it, including a documentary about the start of the show as well as a condensed 30-minute reconstruction of the fourth serial 'Marco Polo' (which missing from the archives).

From now I'm going to open up the world of Who and pick stories at random as well as trying to give coverage to reviewing the latest series. My blog will look a bit different as well as the review layout being very slightly changed as I begin a special look at the Doctor's metal mutt, K-9.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and I hope you continue to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment